Casa Almazara brings a new concept of boutique guest accommodation to the Los Velez area.
Three delightful and exquisitely designed en-suite rooms with fine cotton bed linen, large soft towels, robes, hair dryers and toiletries.
Sleeping from two to six people the accommodation has been carefully planned and thoughtfully stocked to satisfy the discerning guest, leaving one time to relax, take in the unsurpassed views and enjoy the peace, quiet and fresh country air - totally unhindered.
- Guests have their own private approach road with parking area.
- Entry is through a small typically understated Andalusia garden
- A flight of steps leads from the garden to the large first floor terrace.
- Guests have their own private garden (ideal for fresco breakfast or sundowners).
- The main house has a large pool/terrace,which may be used by guests.
Suite with its emperor bed leads into a room with two single day beds, off which is a large bathroom with corner bath, over bath shower and his and her wash basins.
There are a further two en-suite bedrooms each with a super king or twin beds. These ensuite bathrooms have a walk in shower.
All rooms are individually decorated to a high standard with ample hanging and drawer space.
There is a large living area with TV, a DVD player, comfortable sofas and dining area.
Internet connection is available.
The kitchen is equipped to a high standard and comprises of:
- full oven and hob
- washing machine
- ample plates, glasses, cutlery, cooking utensils and so forth.
Outside there is a spacious terrace overlooking the pool with stunning view of the beautiful mountains and surrounding countryside.
Alfresco dining is provided with some sun loungers